The Lean Methods Group is among the world's leading and fastest growing performance improvement training and consulting firms. The company specializes in leading companies of all sizes through the implementation of Six Sigma, Lean, Strategic Planning and Innovation methodologies.
At Lean Methods Group, we employ talented, dynamic people with exceptional passion and depth in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are dedicated team players who bring energy, professionalism and fun to their work. The Lean Methods Group environment is one in which smart, motivated, creative people succeed.
Lean Methods Group is seeking experienced problem solvers to join our operations. Qualified candidates must be process improvement practitioner and proven experience as a trainer and mentor.
- Expertise in multiple areas of the following Problem Solving methodologies used by Lean Methods Group: Lean, Six Sigma, Hoshin Kari, DFSS, Balanced Scorecard,
- Kepner-Tregoe, TOC, Design Thinking, TRIZ, etc.
- Prior experience in team based problem solving
- Strong presentation, facilitation and training skills
- Work independently as well as a member of a virtual team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Perform well in high energy, team orientated environment
- Willing to travel 80% of time
Please include the following information in your resume or cover letter:
- 2-4 examples of projects you have completed using a problem solving methodology
- Multi media submissions that highlight you or your work are gladly accepted
- Expand upon your training and mentoring experience including types of training and number of individuals mentored
Lean Methods Group is committed to diversity and invites all interested candidates to bid on positions of interest. EOE M/F/D/V
Generous benefit package offered